Mom How Should I Prepare for Pregnancy?

Gülsüm-Umut

Baby Community Member
Katılım
29/6/17
Mesajlar
How Should I Prepare for Pregnancy?

How Should I Prepare for Pregnancy.jpg

Many women do not make the necessary preparations for pregnancy to occur immediately after marriage, and many of them may not know that there are actually steps they need to follow while preparing for pregnancy. In this article, we answer the question on many people's minds: "How should I prepare for pregnancy?"

How Can I Prepare for Pregnancy?

When making plans for marriage or pregnancy, you may need to visit your gynecologist quickly to find out about your general and reproductive health. This visit will help you a lot in preparing for pregnancy.

Pre-Pregnancy Tips

There are some tips you should follow before pregnancy. These;

• Discuss with your doctor your general health condition and whether you have any chronic diseases such as diabetes or breast allergies.
• Complete the prescribed treatment routine for chronic diseases during the expected pregnancy and during the preparation period.
• Discuss whether there is a family history of genetic disease.
• If there is severe obesity, follow a healthy diet to reduce weight that may prevent pregnancy.
• If you smoke, quit as soon as possible.
• Start taking some vitamins and supplements, the most important of which are:
o 500 milligrams of folic acid per day is essential to prevent birth defects in the nervous system of the fetus.
o Some multivitamins can be taken with folic acid.
o Completely avoid taking high doses of vitamins "A", "D", "E", "K", as these vitamins in high doses can cause abnormalities in the formation of the fetus.
• You should begin treating any menstrual problems or irregularities immediately.
• Try to do physical exercise, because high physical fitness benefits you a lot during pregnancy, and starting to exercise before pregnancy occurs makes it easier for you to continue the practice during pregnancy.
• Try to avoid nervous stress and tension and arrange periods of satisfactory relaxation and rest.
• Since psychological preparation is no less important than physical preparation at this stage, each partner must have a psychological preparation and a real desire for the pregnancy to occur.

How Do I Prepare My Uterus for Pregnancy?

There is not much preparation to prepare the uterus for pregnancy, as this is the primary function for which it was created, and the preparation of the uterus for pregnancy can be summarized as follows:

• Any menstrual disorder needs to be treated in preparation for pregnancy.
• It is necessary to treat fungal or bacterial vaginal infections by consulting a doctor.
• Paying attention to personal hygiene of the vulva area, such as regular epilation.
• Make sure you change your underwear frequently to keep the area dry as this helps a lot in preventing vaginal infections.
In case of abnormal symptoms such as bleeding or severe pain in the menstrual cycle, you need to see a doctor and perhaps do some tests such as ultrasound or some laboratory tests to diagnose and treat an organic cause.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pre-Pregnancy Examinations

How can I prepare psychologically for pregnancy?

The importance of psychological preparation for pregnancy is no less important than physical preparation, and psychological preparation can be achieved in the following ways:
• Ensuring harmony in the marriage relationship of spouses.
• Ensuring full agreement between the spouses regarding the desire for pregnancy to occur.
• Each spouse should read books about marriage and child raising and enrich their knowledge.
• Family and work stability for both spouses
• Learn about the psychology of pregnancy and its effects on the couple

Geri
Üst